Yoli's World

Monday, March 20, 2006

Creativity and blogging

On Wednesday, the presentations were about creativity and blogging. I think that these two topics were somehow linked because they were done by the same person, and in order for a person to create exciting bloggs, one actually needs to be creative. I was hoping that my third blog would be exciting after the presentation about blogging but I suppose I am still struggling with being creative.

I want to create a blog that is controversial but at the same time, sells me to the potential employees out there. I am afraid that Roy Blumenthal really set high standards when it comes to blogging and I am even hesitant to go even further with blogging in case he declares me a waffler. To cut things short I am just going to describe the exparience I had in Roy's class. He is very active and full of confidence, which I think some of it rubbed off me. I am starting to like blogging since Roy outlined some of the issues we could blog about but I am still scared to do so, in case I step in some people toes.

Roy really boosted my confidence I have actually started writing poems which I think I might share with my fellow bloggers in the near future. I made an introspection about myself as to what kind of person I am and what kind of a job I want to do.

5 Comments:

  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Lesley Emanuel said…

    Yoliswa. I'm looking forward to the poem. I hope writing it was a good experience for you. Lesley

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger Lesley Emanuel said…

    Yoliswa. I'm looking forward to the poem. I hope writing it was a good experience for you. Lesley

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Psychewellbeing said…

    Hi Yoliswa, at first I was also overwhelmed by the thought of blogging but after sometimes you like it. I think I will still be blogging even after the internship and will encourage more people to blog.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Duke said…

    Hi Yoliswa

    I am looking forward to reading you poem because it inspiring to read what some one feels in their hearts.

    Creativity is something that comes natural, once you start focusing on your own creativity then you creat many things.

    Tahepo

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Duke said…

    Hi Yoliswa

    I am looking forward to reading your poem because it inspiring to read what some one feels in their hearts.

    Creativity is something that comes natural, once you start focusing on your own creativity then you creat many things.

    Tshepo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home