Yoli's World

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Relief at last

Finally I completed the newsletter that I had to put together, I feel so relieved but not completely. I am not completely relieved because my supervisor has yet to look at it and I hope that she likes it because I worked so hard on it despite the fact that I had no experience in putting together a newsletter before. Whatever happens I told myself that I am hear to learn so I have to take whatever criticism she is going to give me.

In the meantime can any of you assist me with a list of NGOs from Johannesburg and Cape Town? I am assisting someone to put together an n invitation for the workshop of corporate social responsibility. Your input will be greatly appreciated.

5 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM, Blogger Cyrille Mutombo said…

    Hi Yoliswa,
    I will be checking a list that I have and send it to you on monday.

    I am interested on the workshop on Corporate Social Responsibility and I would like to know the requirements for attending.

    Take care

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home