Yoli's World

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Short cuts

The news letter that I was working on got sent back in order for me to make corrections. I had left out some stuff because it was beyond my control, I could not get much information on the issues I was suppose to report on and my deadline had arrived so I decided to leave that few information out. Now I am back to being under pressure because I still have a few deadlines in addition to the correction that I have to make. All in all, the newsletter is not bad for a first timer like me, I was expecting a lot corrections that I needed to make but to my surprise it was just minor issues. I think that next time when I am required to make another newsletter I will do a better job because I know what I have to do and I know my colleagues a little better so it is going to be easier to request information from them.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
    »

     
  • At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home