Yoli's World

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Honoured

I was very honoured to attend the workshop on Sustainability Reporting with my CEO. He subsequently asked to write a report on that so that it can be sent to the relevant parties. I was nervous because I don’t trust myself; I guess everybody knows that by now.

In any way the workshop went fine and it was very interesting. The report is not out yet but any one who is interested in the outcomes of the workshop or the report should email me and I will send it to them.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like it! Good job. Go on.
    »

     
  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home