Yoli's World

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Research about the DRC

These days I feel as though I have purpose in life, compared to six months ago. My CEO asked me to put together a research about a mining company that was involved in aiding rebels in DRC. I am very pleased about this challenge and I have already started reading extensively about the situation in the DRC. My challenge is to produce a properly put together research that will impress my CEO. By the way I have received a good response about the AICC newsletter and I am very proud of myself.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
    »

     
  • At 3:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    this is interesting information hang in there you will mostly enjoy what you do

     

Post a Comment

<< Home