Yoli's World

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Stupid mistakes

Finally the newsletter for July is done and completed, but this does not lighten my work load, especially now that one of our interns has completed her internship and went back home to Canada. It was a pleasure knowing her, she was a hard working person who strived for perfection and I must say I learned a lot from her even though I worked with her for only six weeks. I must say I am enjoying the challenges that I get here at the AICC even though sometimes I feel like most of the mistakes I make are very stupid and unnecessary. For example I was supposed to send out the newsletter as an attachment, at the end of the email I forgot to put the closure in or should I say the AICC signature I was very upset with myself for being so careless, but hey the damage is already done.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Here are some links that I believe will be interested

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home